Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

Am Sat, 8 Oct 2016 21:04:47 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 08/10/2016 à 19:53, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
> >
> > Good news ! the printf will be removed, but I'm surprised it slows
> > down the emulation though, it's only 50 prints per second.
> >
> It's because I launched Hatari from XCode, so the console was
> displayed in background. It's slow.
> > By the way, are there any pending changes for the OSX UI that need
> > to be pushed to the dev tree, or is it complete ?
> >
> You can use these latest gui-osx:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4ut9ymclvp2rlv/gui-osx.zip?dl=0

Thanks. I've updated the repository with your changes. For the next
time you send an update, I've got two requests, though:

- Now that we do not have binary NIB files in the repository anymore,
  please start to send proper patches instead of sending a zipped
  update of your local tree. The latter has a couple of disadvantages:
  * If there are changes from others in the repository that are not in
    your local tree yet, they will get overwritten by a .ZIP update.
    With proper patches, we've got a chance to detect such issues and
    maybe also resolve them automatically.
  * Your .ZIP file always contains a lot of files that should not go
    into the repository, like .DS_Store files and a __MACOSX folder.
    It's always cumbersome to remove them manually.
  * The files in your .ZIP always mess up the access rights of the
    files, e.g. the *.m and *.h have the "executable" flag set.

- Hatari coding style is to indent with TABs, not with spaces. I've
  tried to fixd the files manually this time, but for future changes,
  please configure your editor properly to respect the coding style.

 Thanks,