Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

Le 16/10/2016 à 18:32, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I see you reported it to SDL mailing list and they fixed it, great
> news, thanks for contacting them directly !
>
> http://lists.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl-libsdl.org/2016-October/100761.html

Yes, Sam Lantiga fixed it. It happen that SDL 2.0.5 do not work exactly
the same way under MacOsX that previously. So, the MacOsX Hatari part
should be made differently,But I cannot, for the moment, find any
valuable information about this... So, as it works now....
Keyboard is working, sound is working (but I noticed sometime it will
not, specially when you switch from one configuration to another,
starting directly in Falcon mode works in most case).

My build was tested on a 10.6 intel Mac, without sucess, because XCode 7
(LLVM 7.1) use a different libc++ library, which is not present on
10.6... But it works on 10.7.

The "super universal build" I made on my G5 work for 10.4 to 10.12, but
only with SDL 1.2.

I noticed that the configure option, --disable-osx-bundle do not work
anymore, link failed complaining about missing main. That's for the
macport build.

When did you officially launch Hatari 2.0 ?

JV