Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Jerome,

Except that we need to modify floppy_ipc.c to use CAPSImage/fdc.h.

Why did you have to modify floppy_ipc.c? I assume it was because you put the header files inside of the framework. In my case, by simply changing the header search path, I do not have to touch any source code.

Does anybody tried to make some test with my change to System
Preferences Panel ?

Do you know how to set Xcode to use the WinUAE  CPU? Were you able to use Troed's ccmake . command? I have not set the WinUAE CPU before since I use Hatari only as an ST/STe.

I have tested some other preferences, but your changes appear to only be enabled with the WinUAE CPU.

Bob C