Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Hello Bob,

Le 11/06/2015 00:08, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
> Jerome,
>
> I started using the CAPSimage framework that Troed was able to compile. It is Intel-only, but it allows me to embed it into the application package. The official framework from the Kryoflux website does not allow me to do this.
>
> I looked at your Preferences screen. It looks good to me.
>
> Here is a link to the CAPSImage framework I use:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw4y649ga8jlmxy/CAPSImage.framework.zip?dl=0

Are you sure it's the good one ? I cannot get Hatari build with it.

[ 41%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/floppy_ipf.c.o
/Users/jeromevernet/Documents/dev/Hatari-hgrc3/hatari/src/floppy_ipf.c:32:10:
fatal error: 'caps/fdc.h' file not found
#include <caps/fdc.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/floppy_ipf.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Looking at the content, there is no Headers in this Framework.

More over, inside are also SDL.framework and SDL2.framwork, wich do not
have to be here ;)

You should have something elsewhere.

Jerome