Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Miguel,

I know that Troed is trying to compile Hatari to support 10.5. That might be too early for the xib format, but that is another reason to retain the nib file in the repository since it makes it easier to compile Hatari for older OS versions.

Also, how do you put the ibtool command into the Xcode project so it automatically compiles the xib into the nib without doing it manually before you start Xcode to compile Hatari? I was not able to do that before.

This is the ibtool command that worked for me to compile a nib file from your original xib file that I could then use to compile Hatari successfully.

ibtool --compile ~/Downloads/Hatari/src/gui-osx/English.lproj/SDLMain.nib ~/Downloads/Hatari/src/gui-osx/English.lproj/SDLMain.xib

Thanks for your help.

Bob