Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Le 11/06/2015 23:21, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> I use CAPSImage and SDL as frameworks, libpng and libportaudio through
> Macports. cmake finds everything on my system and I do not need to edit
> any source files to find includes.

I'm thinking about those who don't have macport or fink. Like me.

Anyway, here are all the Framework I used, completed with Bob include:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t6nby26vz2jp3k/Hatari%20Frameworks.zip?dl=0

It's working with your build instructions also, of course.

Except that we need to modify floppy_ipc.c to use CAPSImage/fdc.h.

Does anybody tried to make some test with my change to System
Preferences Panel ?

Jerome