Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

I forgot:
There are 3 forms of nib which can be used by application:
editable nib:   bundle with compiled nib & informations for editing
reduced nib:  bundle with compiled nib only.
compiled nib:  compiled nib (not a bundle)
Normally Xcode creates compiled nib.
 Miguel