Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

When someone does compile the OS X version, please use the NIB that I updated. Thorsten Otto found some French translations in the English NIB file. I fixed these to the English definitions. With everyone’s approval, I would like this added to the hg repository.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu4cja9dejp6bld/SDLMain.nib.zip?dl=0

I do not know how to compile the XIB file from the NIB file.

Bob C