Re: [hatari-devel] Data cache Issues?

Le 11/06/2015 23:54, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On tiistai 09 kesäkuu 2015, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 08/06/2015 23:27, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Regarding firestarter, I extracted the packed program and ran it
separately to be sure it was not related to the packer not flushing tha
caches. This still crashed with a data cache mismatch, so packer is not
the cause of the problem.

After some debugging, I found another bug in the write part of the 68030
data cache when write allocate is off and data are not long word
aligned. I tested a small/dirty patch and the demo now works, I will
post a cleaner patch later.

Any news on that update?

not yet ready :(