Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

On 26.1.2024 0.14, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 25/01/2024 à 22:24, Brad Smith a écrit :
Apparently for github PRs you can just add .diff or .patch to the end of the PR URL. This seems to be a secret feature, as I don't see any link to it in the web interface.

https://github.com/hatari/hatari/pull/33.diff

thanks, I tried https://github.com/hatari/hatari/pull/33/files.diff before and this only return a http 404

Same for me. I've seen that feature working only for individual commits:
https://github.com/hatari/hatari/commit/83d0e3d113f3ae2f5a8fae96fffb593980d73134.patch

You can e.g. clone the branch from which Brad did the PR:
git clone https://github.com/bbbradsmith/hatari_hatari -b neo-shot

And diff it against master branch of his clone:
cd hatari_hatari/
git diff origin/master

(shows spurious white space at end of some lines.)