Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

Le 04/01/2024 à 03:12, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 3.1.2024 23.35, J.Young wrote:

Well, as you probably saw, Brad here on the list coded a patch to save NEO screenshots from the F12 dialog instead of PNG files. Works very good.

Yes.  If Thomas does not have time to look into that, I could check it (maybe next weekend).

Above instructions are useful for many other things too.

Hi

does someone work on adding neo's patch from Brad ? If not, I think I can work on this today.