Re: [hatari-devel] Open Hatari in big window

On 3/29/20 12:02 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 28/03/2020 à 20:17, th.huth@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
I'm currently stuck at the other side of the globe, without any possibility to get back within the next days (there are hardly any planes flying anymore), and reviewing patches is a pain without a proper Computer... So here are just some quick comments:

Btw. Thanks for the comments!

I remember you wrote you were traveling, then a few days later the growth of the virus in europe was getting bigger and then nearly all plane companies shut down in europe.

Hopefully you will be able to travel safely and soon to go back to germany ( and stay at home like most of us in europe now)

Many countries are bringing their people back from abroad. I'll be also keeping thumbs up that you get back to home soon, it really sucks to be spending long unwanted time elsewhere without
seeing your family for real...