[hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] Open Hatari in big window

On 2/27/20 1:08 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 2/26/20 12:51 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 23/02/2020 at 21:49, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Either "-z 2" or "--zoom 2".

-z 2 seems to be the default, because when I use it the result is the same.
On the other hand, -z 1 reduces the window.

I would like to get the biggest window with integer zoom ratio. Unfortunately, -z 3 does nothing.

Try the attached patch.  Code supports floating
point scaling factors, but command line option
currently only integer ones.

Vincent, does the patch do what you want?

Thomas, do you have any comments about the patch?

	- Eero

It requires Hatari to be built with SDL2, and
that you haven't disabled SdlRenderer use from
Hatari configuration file.

So unless using extended VDI video modes (I don't want that), it seems to be impossible to start Hatari in a big window :-(