Re: [hatari-devel] Open Hatari in big window

On 3/2/20 4:14 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Mon, 2 Mar 2020 00:26:06 +0200
On 2/27/20 1:08 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Try the attached patch.  Code supports floating
point scaling factors, but command line option
currently only integer ones.

Vincent, does the patch do what you want?

Thomas, do you have any comments about the patch?

Looks reasonable to me at a first glance. Do we also want to support
floating point values for the -z parameter, too? In that case, you also
have to replace the "atoi()" there.

Attached patch does that, but then I needed to
modify also RenderQuality, as linear scaling will
look horrible with non-integer scaling factors,
whereas that's the only one that doesn't blur
the output when using integer scaling factor.

it also fixes issue with previous patch for
monochrome & TT/Falcon cases which don't use
screen doubling.

Good enough to commit (with manual update)?