Re: [hatari-devel] Open Hatari in big window

Le 06/03/2020 à 22:45, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 3/6/20 8:03 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Fri, 6 Mar 2020 01:17:17 +0200
 >> See the attached patch.
 >
 > Sorry, I currently do not have any spare time anymore to review patches
 > (I'll be travelling during the next weeks)... so if somebody else could
 > review this, that would be great.

Oh, that's unfortunate.  I don't think Nicolas or
Laurent have looked at that part of the GUI code
much, and you did the SDL2 port.

If you could at some point during traveling take
a quick look at the "Support floating point zoom factors with SDL2" patch "screen.c" changes, that
would be much appreciated.

Hi

Sorry, on my side I won't have time to review your patch at the moment, but as I don't think a release is really close (see below), I guess you can wait for Thomas to be back.

Please check with Nicolas whether he still wants that before or rather
after the next release.

Nicolas, any comments on this, and how's your
schedule for next release looking currently?

If next release is still 1-2 months away,
I'd like to get the change in, and get some
feedback for it.

I think 2 months might be a target. Will depend on how spare time will evolve for me in the next days (especially with the covid-19 virus that might affect a lot of people and schedules at work, with children or everyday life in general)