Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Am Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:07:52 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 19/06/2016 à 13:43, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> > Mac build with Jerome's gui:
> >
> > Selecting ST results in ST being shown in the status bar, "Falcon"
> > being selected in preferences.
> > -"- Mega ST -"- Mega ST -"- Mega ST
> > STE, STE, STE
> > Mega STE, Mega STE, Mega STE
> > TT, ST, Falcon (!)
> > Falcon, ST, Falcon (!)
> Sorry ;)
>
> Try this:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3u5hafrup9uozmh/gui-osx.zip?dl=0

Thanks a lot! I've pushed this version now to the repository to get a
working state of the OS X GUI again.

I've also got another question to both of you, Jerome and Troed (not
sure if I asked that in the past already, but if so, I forgot the
answer, sorry!):
Do we need to keep the keyedobjects.nib files in the repository or can
Xcode regenerate these automatically from the XML files? Keeping binary
files in the repository is always a little bit ugly if the same
information is available in text form, too...