Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Le 11/06/2015 23:49, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
> Jerome,
>
> I have uploaded the include files that are needed for the CAPSImage
> framework. I copy them to /usr/local/include. However, they could be
> anywhere.
Thanks !
They can be put inside the framework and cmake will find them.

The last thing: need toreplace #include <caps/fdc.h> in floppy_ipf.c if
using CAPSImage.framework to #include <CAPSImage/fdc.h>, wich is needed
because there is another fdc.h in Hatari....

Jerome