Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014, Troed Sångberg wrote:

I can only assume libs I've installed (via Macports, usually) are x86_64. I just ran lipo on my executable to make sure:

Yep, when I tried your executable it tried to load stuff from /opt/ which should be Macports.

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib

Yeah removing Hatari built in zoom indeed got the windowed performance up to where it should be. Maybe this points to an SDL issue with retina
Macs? I see some discussion in other forums that could be related. (And I just got my retina MBP which would explain why I haven't seen it
before).

Yes I think it's SDL on OS X. I read somewhere that SDL2 with OpenGL acceleration will do wonders so I'm much looking forward to the upcoming SDL2 version of Hatari :)

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/