Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 31/07/2014 21:09, Teemu Hukkanen a écrit :
Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

That's great news, so I will add the dmg built by Troed to the download
area for 1.8.0 and post the final announcement.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to dive into the mysteries of xcode :)

I have uploaded a packaged version into Debian (unstable), and it has
already migrated into Ubuntu, so should get into the next releases for
both. Additionally, I have uploaded a backport for Ubuntu Trusty (14.04)
into an Ubuntu PPA at ppa:tjhukkan/hatari.

Thanks ! :)

Have you tried building it with capslibrary ? It would require to create a package for capslibrary 4.2 too, but it could be interesting to have this under debian/ubuntu too.