Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

Hi Thomas,

> I was using AHDI. Maybe it's a timing problem with HDDRIVER? The "Cycle
> Exact" mode is still rather a quick hack in Hatari than really usable,
> so some timing actions might still be wrong... I think you can safely
> ignore that mode for now until it is really really supported.

Yes, at least for me this mode is not important anyway. As far as
HDDRIVER is concerned the situation is quite convenient for me: It cannot
be a timing problem, because with real Ataris (and also clones with IDE)
the timing is fine. In cases like this it's always the emulation that
has a compatibility problem because it does not behave like the real
machines :-).

Take care

Uwe