Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

Am Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:18:16 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> > Ok, looks like the CPU core correctly switched the instruction
> > tables. That means, it should theoretically work.
> > Could you maybe do the following tests:
> >
> > - Start immediately in 68000 mode with "--compatible 1", without
> > using TT mode first
>
> I started with --config-file and my ST-compatible configuration file,
> there was still no address error.

Now this is very strange. I just wrote a small test program that
accesses the memory with an word-access at an odd address - and it
generates an address error here when I enable at least the "Prefetch"
option.

So I am running out of ideas here what could be wrong at your side...
could you maybe start from scratch by temporarily renaming your
~/.hatari folder, so that you start in vanilla plain ST mode, and
enable the "Prefetch" mode in that run? If that still does not work ...
I really don't know...