Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

> Ok, looks like the CPU core correctly switched the instruction tables.
> That means, it should theoretically work.
> Could you maybe do the following tests:
>
> - Start immediately in 68000 mode with "--compatible 1", without using
>   TT mode first

I started with --config-file and my ST-compatible configuration file,
there was still no address error.

> - Try the old UAE CPU core with "--compatible 1"

I did the same with the UAE core and after enabling "Slower but more
compatible CPU" there was the expected address error, indeed.

So it looks as if the old core works with the right settings, but the
new core does not detect address errors regardless of any settings.

Take care

Uwe