Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

> Now this is very strange. I just wrote a small test program that
> accesses the memory with an word-access at an odd address - and it
> generates an address error here when I enable at least the "Prefetch"
> option.
>
> So I am running out of ideas here what could be wrong at your side...
> could you maybe start from scratch by temporarily renaming your
> ~/.hatari folder, so that you start in vanilla plain ST mode, and
> enable the "Prefetch" mode in that run? If that still does not work ...
> I really don't know...

I ran some more tests today (with the new core), and I must have missed
something before. After loading my ST-compatible configuration and after
enabling Prefetch mode, I got the expected address error.
I'm really sorry that I wasted your time with this thread, but thank you
for your help ...

Take care

Uwe