|Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:20:40 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1379017240; l=624; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From: Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=UUcwOB8kwMDpU5qemHXekpcQUWU=; b=N4J57HFeSNzCCghS5BmSaT8Tw/93x48QDOFWXOyrX7tUJRUxgFWPsWrcGltOJVWsmKv ev7gt2oABpx62LJ1K5kCMyMDB093sFWhx/ECF6cN1AfgZKBxAqfz+oU5svim5M66eDymg QjkqgQONHFdxCaYdRWuRsYxa3zEUnxsl69Q=
> No problem. ... in fact, it was maybe good to have some more tests with
> that code, since there were problems in the past when changing the CPU
> mode, and at least I've spotted some unused variables in the WinUAE core
> that I've removed now.
One of the problems I observed has not vanished, by the way: When, with
the new core in 68000 mode, ST, TOS 2.06, I enable "Cycle exact,
slower", the names of both IDE devices are displayed like this: "__ __
__ __ __ __", and accessing the IDE port does not work. As soon as I
disabled "Cycle exact" and reboot everything is fine again.