Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

> No problem. ... in fact, it was maybe good to have some more tests with
> that code, since there were problems in the past when changing the CPU
> mode, and at least I've spotted some unused variables in the WinUAE core
> that I've removed now.

One of the problems I observed has not vanished, by the way: When, with
the new core in 68000 mode, ST, TOS 2.06, I enable "Cycle exact,
slower", the names of both IDE devices are displayed like this: "__ __
__ __ __ __", and accessing the IDE port does not work. As soon as I
disabled "Cycle exact" and reboot everything is fine again.

Take care

Uwe