|Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 16:05:20 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=646OuVFoAj5fd8ECknnuoXKRrl8kZBQZ5JQja8LvGl4=; b=MSmxkYmKWnSC59ntx6YUsEsiQlZOuqjL0aPvINDtIZCn0nSJP2xMVd1b/m3VqpYdB7 XI+llVWBqcnXAfYDGGFqyo4FjFqIw33pIOzFozYg0bzQq+594pkfuvIJj4fkkzw0BqY7 QKX7fkStKNFlwqSV0h0P3lYGV2+iZvNuLdq/Jn7AqQ3it05WKST3wi3mV1F+bzSGBZ7d qb5HdhUAPB1BKI7pCWUEDNCwRnYalKH1xBSbGywgb2JoIkvi/Vg5TVpLMs/JB3fjKefX AKJFZhuz2LDidp2oWhDkpdwIe2d28n5jtkXFA2gZoRbz2rcavQggVLjvOd8dv20D9ENR z+Rw==
It does not matter to me, but the mouse grab shortcut should possibly be Shift or Control+Cmd+M. The current shortcut conflicts with the standard shortcut to minimize a window. You see that keyboard shortcut in the Window menu, but it is overridden by the mouse grab shortcut.
Thanks for your work on this. Wh,e I do not use the Hatari keyboard shortcuts, they should work if they are available.
On Saturday, July 13, 2013, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 13/07/13 20:37, Bob Carpenter a
I tried your code change and it does make the OS X
shortcuts work. However, as I think you said, it also executes
the SDL shortcut. That means using Shift-Cmd-A starts the
video capture as well as opening the open file dialog box.
MacosX Shortcut need to be different than GUI and TOS one ! Will
have to work on this.
Also, are you able to stop the video capture from
within Hatari using the OS X menu? When I attempt to use the
stop the capture using the OS X menu, it simply ignores the
request. However, if I go into the SDL menu and stop the
capture, then the capture is stopped.
Need to work on this