Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture

Le 13/07/13 20:37, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I tried your code change and it does make the OS X shortcuts work. However, as I think you said, it also executes the SDL shortcut. That means using Shift-Cmd-A starts the video capture as well as opening the open file dialog box.
MacosX Shortcut need to be different than GUI and TOS one ! Will have to work on this.

Also, are you able to stop the video capture from within Hatari using the OS X menu? When I attempt to use the stop the capture using the OS X menu, it simply ignores the request. However, if I go into the SDL menu and stop the capture, then the capture is stopped.
Need to work on this

Bob C