|Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:23:59 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=8YcsOlSLMjsPPihg3U9aZfmQpontGNbhSadXVlmIN3I=; b=z0wEW4f91TdUBLKpE5rqTQHY3tvlx5Kl36GXYulxSNFbYX6DOS1cJ/Ahb1H/5c3Tpj Hj005us146qCs4/MRJzN4pcwJuUYE6phcWS7/t3Wl6G86qUqCFulg+lQy41d/ftMH46H hVWzkgMyKJ75dXS+pV+dXWt/ooa5lm7lAc9AvRzoBzBDMhKdtf4W0tCRJy9OElaCGGP6 QKKZtIHwCVoIgpS6PfHogamF6UyHDeYqbeeglrDDC7PyBMkfLmd6YicxKQ5IJPWM4WXH 1V5L66cu978b3iFY8ellVIkM6yUF3u9G9xrRvc1HAri0G1EbDCUwbCwlrofmNeZm7g8r YfOA==
Many thanks for your research on this. I did not use the keyboard shortcuts until the original question in this thread. What problems have you seen with mouse grab in 1.7? I admit that I normally use it once so my mouse stays within the Hatari screen when playing games that use the mouse.
I hope your code change is added to the repository soon.