|Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:37:47 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=NWBUyExBjYyoM5yEsnsWDhnilW0RVmx/bixx4m41iZg=; b=LhJGmlcwSxKJi/xPOJbwT7bXE9ODKPRwLbDB/hqP8N1zqnTq38mL7f0p9MbM8GenF3 d9SB1+6HnV4lsgqPRNyXw0is0f+eUtGPzwe1/kuO8e/gp4F10QbwDEDDXw/XKVbIElya F10htPCzil7zJ9rpoPI+wbTuR45+hh9xi+kaM2BjaRccDwM2QI1bsWbnfqsfw806pVqB K8cV8hb+xNaCsy4bigZR3p8GYg7foxEAzocO57uJQFFiEM6uV49urFB7lHIEKOCKnQkY XKuz3MpOdDdiIcHaxt/4KWOGZquCYX8ymPBXyaFB/6uhvqu6rE2RRRPai1Kh1/7h5qqE ECJg==
I tried your code change and it does make the OS X shortcuts work. However, as I think you said, it also executes the SDL shortcut. That means using Shift-Cmd-A starts the video capture as well as opening the open file dialog box.
Also, are you able to stop the video capture from within Hatari using the OS X menu? When I attempt to use the stop the capture using the OS X menu, it simply ignores the request. However, if I go into the SDL menu and stop the capture, then the capture is stopped.