|Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:09:54 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=GskCn292+XmSoQte/lW21LJPGBWb4ma1aZlOksaOQgE=; b=vAVgTu8/F9HWP7fIF932Gb1F59d33BDVl+chaIQ94c3BOMGyfZUVI5Mj0k34NGBx7q JAkJWNWyBvCjy9DPipQ1dBZiAOk+CUkHEGFv60NoKBdHAbN97unssS0ROJHEGIeJxtkh eY0T2xqYYq6v1FGXK5RX1VboaZuHU++Ffmlnw6hLnqe19vXtx9iwAdkAd3uUIJ8b2DZz EaBCMoHWvBpLlTP+LzH6rlnmZWiR2QuUmppBjX8HdnY2Ga951ReXNmFqk8hd142vv7oh buoeri8Gsu6+07sdRuNXZ6XKiMPvykF3Y0Qx6sh70IiEzZP7201vp8fwXK55nMgBcoXq bhcQ==
I downloaded and installed a binary Mercurial package and did the "hg clone" as you requested. Hatari compiled fine and I was able to run it from the source I just downloaded. The package contains the English and French nib files and the Info.plist file.
I will have to keep up more with the snapshots in the future. Mercurial was much easier to set up than other systems I have tried in the past.
I look forward to the release of 1.7.