|Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 07:42:26 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Ytfj3tr/tGVRtOR8K2bFPRejmNDyRNjfzly+lkmUlAE=; b=l6tIYTnvWQFeL+ULNyiV57P2jYqcG5rGsgrLe/j3bLnBGEAJTS/rkLmOrGZmyWhDVU VHQir9Kdl4jXVGLqjpqAegsTle/gNw5PphV7ELrm4zRZtRLiw4gKIKF4aFwZVSn4JYmb fOlnQncBw/AVB9K59t9sWsgz0XJbdnEEaRNzl2Gxb7hcntEFzob4YsheNoOKEDN8Fo+H HK5J7prEFUg1bQWhvnNzayLGrf3z/mIm9edyvqSErlGTd0GFjQ0z6ezO+n6vJB474IYL ksMnx8yJ4RdhuyFxWqaddc8AIFnHYxyrQu5j3oU19ruAVIwhzNimavmdWv5XM0Byuxl7 0C4A==
I just compiled Hatari with the updated English and French lproj directories. Hatari does compile and I see the Info.plist file inside the bundle. I would say you could update these directories and the OS X version will compile.
Thank you for the information on the manual XIB compile. I was trying to automate the compile in the Xcode project. In the current Xcode version (4.6.3), the XIB file was listed as a resource but it was only copied to the application bundle. It was not compiled to an NIB file. I was just wondering if you put the NIB file in a different place in the project to get it to compile or whether you did something to either an Xcode preference or a build setting to make it compile the XIB file.
When 1.7 is released, I look forward to seeing your Universal Binary. I am very hopeful it will be uploaded to Tuxfamily by the time I get back from holiday in a couple of weeks.