Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version

Troed,

Thanks for the secondary confirmation. Hopefully, 1.7 will be released very soon.

Bob C

On Sunday, June 23, 2013, Troed Sångberg wrote:
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nicolas,

I just compiled Hatari with the updated English and French lproj directories. Hatari does compile and I see the Info.plist file inside the bundle. I would say you could update these directories and the OS X version will compile.

... and secondary verification from me. I replace the lproj directories with the files Jerome sent and I have the Mac menus now. The installed application bundle contains both the xib and nib-files as well as Info.plist.

Many thanks!

/Troed