Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version

On 20/06/2013 19:33, Jérôme Vernet wrote:
Hi
The Hatari Help folder in the .lproj are mandatory for the Mac version to display help. It's a copy of the current /doc directory, done by my XCode project prebuild task.
If you remove it, the app built by cmake will lack this help. Should be handled a in a way with cmake, do not know how it can be done.

JV

Yes, I pushed them to the HG repo and even updated them with the up to date version of compatibility.html and manual.html.

But what about "Hatari Help Folder" directory that was included too in your gui-osx archive ? Is it needed ? It contains very old files.