Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version

When I built Hatari this evening, I started using cmake generated Xcode project. When I do this, Hatari does compile but it immediately complains that SDLMain.nib cannot be opened. Once I copied it from the older source code that I had to the English.lproj directory and recompiled Hatari, then Hatari was able to run.

The next step was to use my Xcode project that I have used for 1.6.2. When I try to compile using that project, I get 40 linker errors. It appears it used the clang linker. I have attached the errors to this email.

Bob C

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can delete the Hatari Help Folder.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 20 juin 2013 à 22:50, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> On 20/06/2013 19:33, Jérôme Vernet wrote:
>> Hi
>> The Hatari Help folder in the .lproj are mandatory for the Mac version to display help. It's a copy of the current /doc directory, done by my XCode project prebuild task.
>> If you remove it, the app built by cmake will lack this help. Should be handled a in a way with cmake, do not know how it can be done.
>>
>> JV
>
> Yes, I pushed them to the HG repo and even updated them with the up to date version of compatibility.html and manual.html.
>
> But what about "Hatari Help Folder" directory that was included too in your gui-osx archive ? Is it needed ? It contains very old files..
>
> Nicolas

  "_ACIA_AddWaitCycles", referenced from:
      _Midi_Control_ReadByte in midi.o
      _Midi_Control_WriteByte in midi.o
      _Midi_Data_ReadByte in midi.o
      _Midi_Data_WriteByte in midi.o
  "_ACIA_Array", referenced from:
      _SDL_main in main.o
      _Reset_ST in reset.o
  "_ACIA_IKBD_Read_RDR", referenced from:
      _IoMemTable_ST in ioMemTabST.o
      _IoMemTable_STE in ioMemTabSTE.o
      _IoMemTable_TT in ioMemTabTT.o
      _IoMemTable_Falcon in ioMemTabFalcon.o
  "_ACIA_IKBD_Read_SR", referenced from:
      _IoMemTable_ST in ioMemTabST.o
      _IoMemTable_STE in ioMemTabSTE.o
      _IoMemTable_TT in ioMemTabTT.o
      _IoMemTable_Falcon in ioMemTabFalcon.o
  "_ACIA_IKBD_Write_CR", referenced from:
      _IoMemTable_ST in ioMemTabST.o
      _IoMemTable_STE in ioMemTabSTE.o
      _IoMemTable_TT in ioMemTabTT.o
      _IoMemTable_Falcon in ioMemTabFalcon.o
  "_ACIA_IKBD_Write_TDR", referenced from:
      _IoMemTable_ST in ioMemTabST.o
      _IoMemTable_STE in ioMemTabSTE.o
      _IoMemTable_TT in ioMemTabTT.o
      _IoMemTable_Falcon in ioMemTabFalcon.o
  "_ACIA_Init", referenced from:
      _SDL_main in main.o
  "_ACIA_InterruptHandler_IKBD", referenced from:
      _pIntHandlerFunctions in cycInt.o
  "_ACIA_MemorySnapShot_Capture", referenced from:
      _MemorySnapShot_Capture in memorySnapShot.o
      _MemorySnapShot_Restore in memorySnapShot.o
  "_ACIA_Reset", referenced from:
      _Reset_ST in reset.o
  "_Console_Check", referenced from:
      _DebugCpu_Check in libDebug.a(debugcpu.o)
  "_NatFeat_Call", referenced from:
      _OpCode_NatFeat_Call in libUaeCpu.a(hatari-glue.o)
     (maybe you meant: _OpCode_NatFeat_Call)
  "_NatFeat_ID", referenced from:
      _OpCode_NatFeat_ID in libUaeCpu.a(hatari-glue.o)
     (maybe you meant: _OpCode_NatFeat_ID)
  "_Profile_CpuAddressData", referenced from:
      _Disass68k_loop in libDebug.a(68kDisass.o)
  "_Profile_CpuGetCallinfo", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuGetPointers", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuSave", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowAddresses", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowCallers", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowCounts", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowCycles", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowMisses", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuShowStats", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_CpuStart", referenced from:
      _DebugCpu_SetDebugging in libDebug.a(debugcpu.o)
  "_Profile_CpuStop", referenced from:
      _DebugCpu_InitSession in libDebug.a(debugcpu.o)
  "_Profile_CpuUpdate", referenced from:
      _DebugCpu_Check in libDebug.a(debugcpu.o)
  "_Profile_DspAddressData", referenced from:
      _dsp56k_getInstructionText in libFalcon.a(dsp_disasm.o)
  "_Profile_DspGetCallinfo", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspGetPointers", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspSave", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspShowAddresses", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspShowCallers", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspShowCounts", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspShowCycles", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspShowStats", referenced from:
      _Profile_Command in libDebug.a(profile.o)
  "_Profile_DspStart", referenced from:
      _DebugDsp_SetDebugging in libDebug.a(debugdsp.o)
  "_Profile_DspStop", referenced from:
      _DebugDsp_InitSession in libDebug.a(debugdsp.o)
  "_Profile_DspUpdate", referenced from:
      _DebugDsp_Check in libDebug.a(debugdsp.o)
  "_pACIA_IKBD", referenced from:
      _IKBD_Init in ikbd.o
      _IKBD_MemorySnapShot_Capture in ikbd.o
      _IKBD_Send_Byte_Delay in ikbd.o