Re: [hatari-devel] Windows snapshot builds

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My builds include everything you need. Just download
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/hatari-win32.zip or
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/hatari-win64.zip.
The only think you should need is TOS. I would recommend not to mix
the official build and the snapshot builds I provide.

For correctness sake, since I indeed mixed a snapshot build and an official build for some reason before and claimed in the "regression" thread I had to go find and rename DLLs manually, Christer is absolutely correct in that all I really had to do was to unpack and run one of his builds.

Sorry about that. I'm Windows free since 2008 and it's really starting to show.

/Troed