Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari v1.7 release?

[ Thread Index | Date Index | More Archives ]


As OSX compilation is now working, and other "last minute" pending items were fixed too, it seems there's no more known blocking items to release Hatari 1.7.

I should have some time monday or tuesday to do the release, if you want to commit changes to some docs, this is your last chance.


Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+