Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

Le 21/01/2024 à 15:09, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Also I added "--screenshot-format" option to choose between "png", "bmp" or "neo" (defaut is "png" if libpng is available, else "bmp")

I will have a look at the SDL UI to add similar option in the "Screen" menu

Hi

options added to the "Hatari Screen" SDL UI menu to choose between PNG, BMP or NEO file format for the screenshots.

If anyone feels like adding the same to the macOS UI, don't hesitate :)

Also, for those who want a quick way to see the NEO screenshot, they can be viewed from a browser using this site : http://260ste.appspot.com/