Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari screen test

On 5/29/20 1:12 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
I think I've found now a nice solution: The test program now checks the
TOS version at the end of the screen, and if it's TOS 0.01 a.k.a
Hatari's FakeTOS, it jumps to a routine that takes a screenshot via
XBIOS #20 and then exits. Thus, no more command-FIFO polling in the
test script, no more races, the test should still run on an original
ST, and the test runs visibly faster in "make test".

I agree, this looks the best solution.

	- Eero

"Hatari doesn't provide just a hammer, it includes
 also a selection of screen^H^Hewdrivers, and
 a chainsaw."