Re: [hatari-devel] fixing errors reported by GCC 10 -fanalyzer

Le 13/05/2020 à 07:48, Thomas Huth a écrit :

By the way, some automatic regression tests that excersize the border
removal and spec512 code would be great... does anybody have some code
and/or ideas that could be used for this?

I have some custom test programs that I use to check for regression in vbl/hbl and some very low level video timing related things. I usually test them before a release (it doesn't catch all possible cases but it's a good basis).

But at the moment it's hard to integrate them into Hatari's test suite, as the code is not made to output parsable text output : you need to look at the result on screen (which can be some pixels with different colors) to interpret them.