Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

It failed because in my AUTO folder it does *not* have more than 4
characters. I want it to be run first (in my case before HDDRIVER.PRG,
because HDDRIVER can then access my Linux drives if I want), and renaming
it to 1.PRG ensures the right startup order.

When starting it from the desktop there is no issue with less then 4
characters.

Best regards

Uwe