Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Uwe Seimet schrieb:

> I'll try to identify the NF_SCSI call that triggers this.

Thank you for investigating further. I still think knowing *how* the bus
error happened will help narrowing this down. Eero posted a detailed
guide how to capture a lot of information in his email from 06.08.2019,
12:27.

A less complicated but still helpful variant would be: Start Hatari in a
configuration which allows you to reproduce the crash but additionally
with the "-D" command line option. That will make Hatari break into the
debugger at each exception. You'll see several harmless bus errors
during TOS startup. At the first of such errors, when Hatari breaks into
the debugger, enter "history cpu 256" to enable the CPU history buffer.

Keep entering "c" at the errors during startup until you hit the bus
error we're talking about. Execute the following debugger commands:
history 64
registers
.... and send the output to the list.

Regards