Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Le 11/08/2019 à 10:33, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

looking at the code, unlike what the commit's name imply, this is mostly
about natfeat (which was merged with new MFP code).

I think the Tuxfamily Git web interface is misleading here because it
doesn't properly interpret the merge (without rebasing first) that you did.

Running "git diff 65dda3cf 50bf142e" shows you the true difference
between the two versions that Uwe tested. A diff is attached for easier
reference. It's indeed about the TT MFP.

Hi

I don't see anything obvious or really ACSI related here, so hard to tell, especially if no one is able to reproduce the problem to get a starting base :(

(still, I think there's a bug in nafteat code as pointed in previous mail, even if not related to this)