Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Am Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:07:37 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 11/08/2019 à 10:33, Christian Zietz a écrit :
> > Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
> >
> >> looking at the code, unlike what the commit's name imply, this is
> >> mostly about natfeat (which was merged with new MFP code).
> >
> > I think the Tuxfamily Git web interface is misleading here because
> > it doesn't properly interpret the merge (without rebasing first)
> > that you did.
> >
> > Running "git diff 65dda3cf 50bf142e" shows you the true difference
> > between the two versions that Uwe tested. A diff is attached for
> > easier reference. It's indeed about the TT MFP.
>
> I don't see anything obvious or really ACSI related here, so hard to
> tell, especially if no one is able to reproduce the problem to get a
> starting base :(

The culprit is not the merge commit, it's commit 43dad5f827ba3a348dae
("Add support for the 2nd MFP...") - it's crashing with that commit, but
works fine with its parent.
So I guess there is likely an MFP IRQ from the 2nd MFP triggering here
at the wrong point in time where it should not...?