|Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 13:48:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1565524102; bh=udTPfbKP0btc6gkXdAdhXK1JtX1OI2GKWFnoZRnOB3U=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=bqOa1VnMBFVr78WMohaRPdCzPp3pnVfYycxGq+iPbiyAkCNfIbJsZam6YPydDYQ1o hGv5FinfEnhn05u6MOAN6RvZhD9TZtI6zmfIvzk5eBmmKPQ012F/z4UdxuDhvhqG/w xCYdj4HjJUKkMY5TqOd1ud5RrwNxri4Ga4einacwitM7HgqjjjouIjXhmDx3rLW/ha lA8tYRE4i0ndo9bBuqxZmSj4uH4IDiS8d1gNwC9NgoRNH6Lx1YVNICifQp3CZV/t8H 9cexa6eTU2eQ4qWs40z5Pbeel+eHLBytqThpOW/QNqFT0uhXakPB93c5/YrqVvs2Op r2aIQvdOpwcjg==
Am Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:07:37 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 11/08/2019 à 10:33, Christian Zietz a écrit :
> > Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
> >> looking at the code, unlike what the commit's name imply, this is
> >> mostly about natfeat (which was merged with new MFP code).
> > I think the Tuxfamily Git web interface is misleading here because
> > it doesn't properly interpret the merge (without rebasing first)
> > that you did.
> > Running "git diff 65dda3cf 50bf142e" shows you the true difference
> > between the two versions that Uwe tested. A diff is attached for
> > easier reference. It's indeed about the TT MFP.
> I don't see anything obvious or really ACSI related here, so hard to
> tell, especially if no one is able to reproduce the problem to get a
> starting base :(
The culprit is not the merge commit, it's commit 43dad5f827ba3a348dae
("Add support for the 2nd MFP...") - it's crashing with that commit, but
works fine with its parent.
So I guess there is likely an MFP IRQ from the 2nd MFP triggering here
at the wrong point in time where it should not...?