|Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:16:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1565514980; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=QPDb7AuNlOjdOqX3KWg+GM7WwwlOxfZwBBoz4ds+AHs=; b=ZC1fntR/ZkpQXZfMWdNUlNe9CGLf00liMITPd9BSALyf3jfUQ2EsvVDT6IcFhVMkEe l6Oss0AE7UxehT6cXyXscvwyKOHA/yboHwvSafn/2kRrYyrSWZgS5kEQdIOidKvna9dk 7ycmLeCqwF+U7r5+QgQgawzkVPthviGw1CudMI4JcvePUvsiSFauwMuijxNfcrvuH9mm uVExkZgP7MV2T4I9UQ8WEDyClNbeDmC17ecIp6q1ORpn9+Dixm6Zfko3ayRMP4vi58RV 81j7uJ7PlbfQJLhr8jdc/Y7ra96+gIZo5+5cW1Zd0jw9QyMGGpac46Q8mmP0EeiZa41T o8Aw==
I'll try to identify the NF_SCSI call that triggers this.
> Le 11/08/2019 à 10:33, Christian Zietz a écrit :
> > Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
> >> looking at the code, unlike what the commit's name imply, this is mostly
> >> about natfeat (which was merged with new MFP code).
> > I think the Tuxfamily Git web interface is misleading here because it
> > doesn't properly interpret the merge (without rebasing first) that you did.
> > Running "git diff 65dda3cf 50bf142e" shows you the true difference
> > between the two versions that Uwe tested. A diff is attached for easier
> > reference. It's indeed about the TT MFP.
> I don't see anything obvious or really ACSI related here, so hard to
> tell, especially if no one is able to reproduce the problem to get a
> starting base :(
> (still, I think there's a bug in nafteat code as pointed in previous
> mail, even if not related to this)