|Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 18:12:31 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1565453554; bh=bYun6rRL1exKpApUusmS510kSpTzWgSrZ2E6Or9d2Fg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Y4nvfgIP1Z+aNMcD84pGxUG238wyWT4I03+fu1yse1l19ZP2jzE426VG0LxMFPmBM WNsOrfX3oaXwm8RX7hFEVKgaetgSYIpmAHLX7KubBVvkdSay5nYEvTsbiHcYwwtirz CoVZQDxMBskloG01EasFzdeScaIFW4ZvIJihrS8NlmHs4wBdudm6s5tPwIYOg2mlt3 ourSQjlzt0QpHtfav2pNTvtjgr4eCmUGP1QJaE1UZNE4C955SySKU06fGpX+yF4NZN nzLHMNRKhXXdQ0fYn7Nadc7FkW0/23see41ABowzaBImF17g6gJ6R3P+p0g+SILaJK t/aVS640ndKQA==
Am Tue, 6 Aug 2019 01:18:04 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It seems like either a6 got overwritten load_n_reloc, or it
> somehow cause stack area pointed by a6 to be overwritten. Or
> TOS gives "bad" data for Pexec() during AUTO/ in your case,
> when TT-RAM is present (which I can't reproduce).
> => Uwe, are there any other programs in AUTO folder? If yes,
> do you get the issue also if only NF_SCSI.PRG is in AUTO?
> Thomas, any comments?
I cannot reproduce the crash here, using Uwe's config file from his
Uwe, could you maybe also disable the IDE disks in your config, to see
whether it makes a difference? Also, please try to compile Hatari with
a different compiler (e.g. clang instead of gcc), to make sure that
we're not hunting a bogus compiler bug here.
If that all does not make a difference, please try to bisect the
problem (with "git bisect ...") to see where it started.