Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Latest analysis says: My program crashes whenever the filename before
the extension has less than 4 characters. If I renaming it from 1.PRG to
NVDI.PRG for instance, it does not crash anymore.
There currently is no other program in my AUTO folder.