Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Uwe Seimet schrieb:

> Latest analysis says: My program crashes whenever the filename before
> the extension has less than 4 characters. If I renaming it from 1.PRG to
> NVDI.PRG for instance, it does not crash anymore.
> There currently is no other program in my AUTO folder.

Ah, that was the key missing piece of information! Now I can see the
bug, too. And I guess Eero and Nicolas could find the reason behind it.
(But NF_SCSI.PRG does have more than 4 characters. How did *it* fail?)

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx