Re: [hatari-devel] test needed on a 4MB STF

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> when you say "reverse-engineering", do you mean by using some of the old
> asic documents you retrieved some time ago (and following the different
> connections/combinations of each signal to determine the "pseudo" code),
> or by working on a decapped chip ?

This indeed came from documents that I have and from puzzling out the
connections and logic gates shown there. So there's always the small
possibility that these documents differ from what was actually put into
silicon. But I don't know how to reverse-engineer from a decapped chip.

Jorge/"ijor" on Atari-Forum.com knows how to do that:
<http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30241>. He's also the one
who found out that the C025912-38 MMU is a Ricoh gate array.

Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.de/