[hatari-devel] Re: immortal hatari

Quick update on this... it seems to be resolved now.

Still not sure what was actually wrong - but I figured since Hatari was no longer in the running process list, the 'zombie' window was at least partially an Ubuntu (or SDL?) problem rather than a Hatari one.

So I force-reinstalled ubuntu-desktop and some related packages and the problem went away. The app closes properly now without requiring a reboot. :-|

Fun!