|[hatari-devel] immortal hatari|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] immortal hatari
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:46:33 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5H1TWVeEf+SqQENw7f6NLAJV/+CXPu+5fFOETBa4zAU=; b=SxkusEV7GIiPSiMnWY5ryXuoKw82eQcC1JV8GF4UY9aYlCETp5Q1PgBJhXcMEIJRFC JRcgmtpRoAv6pxHyH0H5CT2Q0RMIvsCY/lhUNRn3mpHbiWoRdk5FOkdi5AQBoZOp7DkZ vHR0fygmTeE4J7W7Ky3RnZ/r4/uhaXA4HYjTZJqAfAPYbEoVemlALsoPxXVOcTPctxBe olBWx1aZsMKy0W4aAlKo7qlJrEKtxjMhTp2x7As0U3IcvTz5PKIgPMplYmKXkyh+DoT6 axiDECSVWQmPnV+KwHlpLebr+hM/HCW8wcnQn/msUoE0hv27zGsvm++5ugjIwUAw2CRs +QrQ==
I'm having a bit of trouble with Hatari v1.8 on Ubuntu 16.10.
I can launch it and it seems to work ok - until I try to quit.
Upon quitting, it remains stuck in its Unity window. I can drag it around the desktop, but can't close the thing. It really won't die. However it doesn't show up in the process list anymore - not as 'hatari' anyway. It seems to have become detached from its window in some unhelpful way.
This happens if I use the Hatari UI Quit button, or the window close button.
I've been launching it from the command shell, if that makes any difference.
Any thoughts? Clues? Any useful info welcome. O_o