Re: [hatari-devel] Re: immortal hatari

Hatari UI (python/Gtk script) and Hatari (SDL program) are separate processes with separate windows.  Hatari window is just embedded inside the Hatari UI window.

Which of these windows didn't go away, and which of the processes had disappeared from the process list?

The 'hatari' process disappeared from the list. I didn't notice any other hatari-named processes afterwards although perhaps there aren't any if its python.

It just didn't look like a python UI to me - it looked as it does on Windows with the SDL gui inside the Hatari window.